Brandon S. Childs, MD
Dr. Childs is joining Granger Medical Clinic after completing his residency in Boston, Massachusetts at the Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. He is a native of the Salt Lake Valley and is excited to return to raise his family in the area after being on the east coast for 10 years.
In order to provide excellent care for his patients, Dr. Childs has dedicated himself to staying up to date on the latest research, treatments, and procedures in urology. As a general urologist, he is excited to offer a wide array of procedures to his patients to treat benign prostatic enlargement, genitourinary cancers, and everything in between. Dr. Childs’ philosophy is that every patient deserves to be empowered with knowledge regarding all treatment options available to them. He is a team-player who seeks to provide the best care in all circumstances and encourages patients to be active participants in all decisions regarding their health.
Dr. Childs received extensive training in all areas of urology during his residency including extensive experience in endourology (ureteroscopy, PCNL, HoLEP), transperineal prostate biopsy, reconstructive urology, prosthetics, and robotic surgery.
He enjoys the outdoors, running, hiking, skiing, baking, and diy home projects.
- Male urology
- Testosterone therapy
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Prostate outlet procedures:
- Holmium laser enucleation of the prostate (HoLEP)
- Transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP)
- Prosthetic procedures
- Penile implants
- Artificial urinary sphincters
- Urethral stricture disease
- Urethral dilation
- Female urology
- Treatment of urinary incontinence (bulking agents and mid urethral slings)
- Cancer –
- Prostate, kidney, bladder, testicular, and penile cancer by means of minimally invasive techniques
- Kidney, ureteral, and bladder stone disease
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy
- Overactive bladder
- Botox therapy, bladder neurostimulation
University of Vermont; Burlington, VT - 2016
Lahey Hospital and Medical Center; Burlington, MA 2022